Tellaldi.us: ALDI Survey to measure the level of satisfaction of the customers. The survey is aimed to know the genuine information from loyal guests to find the loopholes.
The company wants to improve its products and services to meet customer needs. Tell ALDI is a survey to collect the important feedback of the customers.
- www.Tellaldi.us Survey
- What you need for TellALDI.us Survey
- How to enter in TellALDI Survey online?
- Types of the questions asked in the Aldi survey?
- How to enter in TellALDI Survey without making any purchase from ALDI?
- How the Winner of the ALDI can be selected?
- What are the Rewards for TellALDI Survey?
- ALDI Food Stores
You can leave your valuable feedback about your recent ALDI visit. The company uses this data to improve products and services to meet the customer’s expectations. It is a great place to share your feedback.
Everyone is looking for coupons and discounts when it comes to grocery shopping. As grocery is a big chunk of the monthly budget. ALDI is the right place when it comes to affordable and low price groceries.
You can save more by sharing your feedback at the store. The company is inviting its customers to share their recent experiences so that ALDI can improve its products and services. In case you recently visited the store keep your receipt safe to finish the tellaldi.us survey.
What you need for TellALDI.us Survey
- A fast internet connection.
- Purchase receipt of the ALDI store containing a unique survey code.
- Purchase is required only if you want to enter an online survey.
- The receipt can be used only one time during the Sweepstake period you cannot reuse it.
- You cannot survey on behalf of the shopkeeper.
- One receipt can be used only for one survey.
- Around 5 to 10 minutes from your valuable time.
- A Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or tablet.
- The knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- A valid Email ID.
- The only resident of the USA can take part in this survey.
- The age must not be less than18 years.
- Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged against cash.
- The employees of the company are not allowed to enter this survey.
How to enter in TellALDI Survey online?
- Visit the official website www.tellaldi.us.
- Go for the language which is easy for you.
- Write the survey code, date, and time from your receipt.
- Press the Next button to start the ALDI Survey.
- Answer the questions about your experience as per your last visit to the restaurant.
- Provide all the replies genuinely and rate your overall satisfaction.
- Give your contact details for Sweepstakes entry.
- Now submit the ALDI Customer Satisfaction survey.
Types of the questions asked in the Aldi survey?
In the survey, you will be asked questions about the environment, cleanliness, convenience, staff, prices, etc. you need to provide true feedback no matter it is negative or positive. This doesn’t affect your prize. You just provide the hones opinion and get entries in the ALDI survey and win a $100 ALDI Gift Card for free shopping at the store.
How to enter in TellALDI Survey without making any purchase from ALDI?
You can enter to ALDI Survey without making a purchase. You need to write down your details like name, complete address, city, state, pin code, Date of birth, etc. All this information will be written on 3” X 5” card. Send this postcard to the following address.
625, Panorama Trail
How the Winner of the ALDI can be selected?
The company gives 12 entry periods throughout the promotional period. The promotion period starts from January 1, 2021, and ends on December 31, 2021. In every entry period 25 Grand Prize winners selected via a draw from all eligible entries for that Survey Period.
What are the Rewards for TellALDI Survey?
The company selects 25 winners monthly which means 300 winners annually. Each winner will get a $100 ALDI gift card. You can redeem this gift card at ALDI locations. The lucky winner will get the Gift Card via USPS mail service within 4 weeks of each drawing.
ALDI Food Stores
ALDI Store offers your daily grocery items at the lowest possible price. It is famous for quality products and discounted prices. The store was started in 1913 and now there are 10,000 stores in 20 countries. Here you will get all types of products starting from fruits, fresh meat, and poultry.
If you recently visited the ALDI store or planning to visit it you must take an online survey. It helps you to reduce your next shopping bill and helps ALDI to improve its services. All the best!