Tellgordmans.com – Hi folks, if you read that visiting a departmental store would lead you to win $300. Would you believe it? Maybe not, but Gordmans has actually brought this exclusive offer right for you where just by spending five to ten minutes of your leisure time, you can win $300.
Tellgordmans.com – Win $300 Gift Card
Table of Contents
But reading the sweepstake rules from their survey site is quite difficult to understand everything about the survey.
So, this post will guide you through that where we bring some of the essential components of the survey so that you can successfully complete it.
We will be answering some FAQs through which you can get the idea.
Why Should You Visit Gordmans Survey?
The primary reason it sells a variety of goods at great discounts. Gordmans, currently based in Houston, Texas, is one of the popular.
American departmental stores sell a variety of goods like clothing, bedding, furniture, jewelry, kitchen, appliances, etc.
It is spread in about 157 locations. Gordmans was founded in the year 1915 as a clothing store but soon expanded by selling different goods at about half the price. As they are spread in different locations, it is very difficult for them to understand customer demands and wants.
So, they have introduced the Gordams Customer survey through which they can better manage their services, and in return, they also provide you with the exclusive $300 gift card.
Why Should You Take the Tellgordmans.com?
- By successfully completing the survey, you get to win a $300 gift card.
- You can also benefit from their better products and services as you provide your opinion to them through the customer survey.
But then some obvious questions come to our mind, keep reading we are going to answer that.
What Are Some of the Restrictions for the Gordmans Customer Survey?
The restrictions are pretty simple, so let’s go through it once
- Are you someone who is above the age of 18? if not, unfortunately, you can’t take the survey.
- This survey is currently available only online, so you need a purchase receipt to enter the survey, which will contain the necessary survey code; without that, it would not be possible to take the survey.
- Are you are someone who is working at Gordmans or associated in any way? then you cant take the Gordmans Survey.
- When you receive the gift card after winning the sweepstakes, please keep it to yourself. Most customers try to transfer it to their friends or relatives; this is not allowed at all.
- Well, we understand that you really want to win the $300 card at regular intervals in a month, but you can enter the survey only once each month.
- After that, when you receive the $300 gift card, the responsibility for the tax and charges is all yours; the authorities won’t be responsible for that.
- To ensure you are taking the survey within the requisite time.
But it would be best if you also had a stepwise guide to take the survey, so let’s check that.
How to Take the Gordmans Survey & Tellgordmans.com?
We have enlisted some steps, follow them carefully. You will definitely be able to complete the survey of tellgordmans.com.
- Once you are ready with the purchase receipt and the electronic device through which you will begin the survey, click on this link https://survey.foreseeresults.com/
- Then you will see a white page where there will be written ‘Gordmans’ and a message that they welcome you to the survey.
- Then there will be two options for your language, select the one of your choice (English or Española)
- As you click on the button named “Next,” you will be asked to enter and re-enter the survey code from your receipt along with your age and captcha code.
- Once you are done with this, certain questions appear related to your experience at the store; answer them honestly as your feedback plays an important role in their services.
- After you submit the survey, you will officially enter their sweepstakes.
- Now you have to just wait to see whether you are going to win the $300 gift card.
Related Post –
These are some of the steps that will help you complete the survey if followed carefully. But if you are still facing a query, you can contact them.
- www.gordmans.com /survey
- Gordmans Survey
Phone: (713) 331-9500