Myaccountaccess.com/Activate – My account access is the credit card account login website for the credit cards issued by Elan Financial Services.
Elan is one of the biggest credit card issuers in the United States of America and issues credit cards running on three different payment networks namely, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Table of Contents
Elan has a rich legacy of 50 years in financial services and provides its service to over 1400 financial institutions across the United States.
Elan also has a mobile application to access the card account from anywhere on the go and cardholders can download the app from this link, https://card.myaccountaccess.com/mobileapp. According to data published on Elan’s website, the customer satisfaction rate is 95% for the last five years.
Cardholders can log in to their Elan’s credit card account by visiting the Credit card account access website and logging into their account. Cardholders can also use the mobile app mentioned above for accessing their card account.
If you want to log in to your Elan’s credit card account, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, visit Elan’s credit card account access website at https://Myaccountaccess.com/Activate/.
- Now, click on the “Login” option displayed on the right side of my account access website’s screen.
- Enter your “personal ID” and click on the continue option then enter your card account password.
Note: For the enhanced security purpose the password is entered on a separate screen than the personal ID. You can enter your password after entering the personal ID and clicking on Continue.
If you are a new card member at Elan’s credit card, you have to first enroll for the online credit card account access. You can do the same by following the instructions given below.
- Go to my account access website at https://Myaccountaccess.com/Activate/ and click on the Enroll option shown next to the Login option on top of your screen.
- Now, Enter your Credit card number, 3 digit security code or CVV located on the backside of your Elan’s credit card, and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Then, choose the method of verification between the ZIP code and the 4 digit PIN.
- Now, you can create a Personal ID of your choice which should be 7-22 characters in length containing the letters, numbers, and special characters without using any space in between.
- Create a password and submit the account enrollment request. You will receive a notification containing your account’s personal ID in the mail.
Activate the Elan credit card
You can activate your Elan credit card by logging into your card account at the cardmember service portal of Elan. All you need to do is visit the cardmember service portal and then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Once you are at the cardmember service portal, sign in to your card account by using your personal ID and password.
- After entering into the account, go to the services section and select the card activation from the menu, your Elan’s credit card will be activated.
Benefits of Elan’s Myaccountaccess.com/Activate Credit card
Elan Financial services have multiple cards and the card benefits completely depend on the card type, however, the service benefits for all the cards are more or less the same. For example, with any Elan’s financial cards you can,
- Connect with the U.S based customer service executive 24*7, you can find the number at the back of your card and can ask anything related to your account to the customer service executive.
- Report Lost/Stolen Card: For reporting about a lost or stolen card, the customer service is available 24*7 and you can call either the number present on the backside of your Elan’s credit card or for consumer cards to call on 1-800-558-3424, for business cards call on 1-866-552-8855 and for the international collect cards call on 701-461-1556.
- The Elan financial credit cards also come with a fraud protection program and the zero liability program which let cardholders be reimbursed for any unauthorized transaction made by their card.
- You can also use the 24*7 available emergency cash service and get cash in case of an emergency at a convenient location.
- Your Elan’s credit card can be used for paying different types of bills such as Recurring Bill Payments, Tax Payments, Balance Transfers, Cash advances, and much more. You can use all of the mentioned benefits by just logging into your card account.
It is important to note that you can’t directly apply for the Elan Financial Services credit card because it works along with other banks and financial institutions for issuing the credit card.
- Q – How many types of credit cards does Elan Financial Service have?
A – Elan issues credit cards of three different networks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. However, Elan doesn’t directly offer these credit cards to the customers, it is connected with the banks and the credit card unions for issuing the credit cards.
- Q – What is the ID shield feature available on the Cardmember service portal?
A – The ID shield is an enhanced security feature specially designed to recognize the users when they view their credit card information and online credit card account activity. The ID shield feature consists of three security questions or an ID shield image or sound associated with a word. Users have to answer the security questions or recognize the ID shield image and the phrase associated with it.
- Q – Is it necessary to set up the ID shield?
A – Yes, it is necessary to set up the ID shield and you will get 3 grace login times for setting up the ID shield and after that, you won’t be able to use the account unless you set up an ID shield.
- Q – How many questions can I select for the ID shield Set up?
A – You have to select at least three or a maximum of five questions for the ID shield Setup from the list of 20 available questions. That’s all for today on my account access and the Elan Financial Service Credit cards, if you have any other queries related to the Cardmember service portal, feel free to ask us in the comment box.
- Requirements To Login Myaccountacces Portal
- Steps To Login Myaccountaccess Portal Online
- Benefits Of My Account Access Online
- Myaccountaccess Elan Credit Card