Founder and CEO of Google Survey:
Larry Page, Sergey Brin are two founders of Google, which is an American multinational technology company founded in 1998 that varies a specialization in Internet-related services and products, which consist of online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
It is one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Amazon, apple and Facebook.
Sundar Pichai 2 Oct 2015– is the current CEO of big brand GOOGLE.
Google’s mission is to compress in the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) statement:
“to organize the world’s information … and make it universally accessible and useful”.
Google Philosophy :
- Focus on every single user and simultaneously fulfill their needs.
- It’s best to do one thing really well that no one does more better than you.
- You can make money without showing your dark side. Its a smart strategy made by Google founders.
- We will give you the most useful advertisement. Advertisements should not be a bad interruption. If any element on a search result page is affected by payment to us, we will make it very specific to our users.
- We will never give and will give our fullest to improve our user experience, our search technology and other important areas of information organization”.
- “We provide our every user by developing best products that quickly and easily find, create, organize, and share information.
- We place a very less premium on products which is very important to many people and have the potential to improve their lives”.
Google Services :
- Google TV (Google TV (announced 2010) the smartest TV ever saw)
- Nexus smart Phone using the Google Android mobile operating system launched in January 2010.
- Google Mobile advertising(AdMob enables improvements in sophistication of this approach)
- Google Chrome OS, the turning point of whole google family (a lightweight operating system announced in 2009 and targeted initially at Netbooks)
- Google Chrome(a browser introduced as a beta in 2008 and a complete product for Windows in 2009)
- Google Apps Announced in 1997 which is available on play store. Both paid and free version is available.
Google Financial Summary:
Three Major Financial sectors are as follows:
- Google Sites Revenues – Google-owned sites generated a profit of $4.42 billion. This is a 16% increase from the fourth quarter 2008 revenues of $3.81 billion.
- Paid Clicks –Paid related click I which ads are showing on the page and just by clicking you get money. This is increased by 13% in 2008 and which is increased by 9% of the 3rd quarter of 2009.
- Cost-Per-Click – Average cost-per-click, which includes clicks related to ads served on Google sites which largely used by clients having websites with Google AdSense partners.
Read More – Monkey Survey
With very smart and quick access google concepts, as well as projects, will surely make huge benefits for Google.
Google also making huge efforts in order to make every user’s life quick and simple with easy access to technology.